Thursday, December 3, 2009

Top 15 Films of 2009:


Well, this is it, folks. Adam Knight's annual top 15 movies of the year. As I sat and reflected upon each movie I watched this year I reminisced upon all kinds of gems. All of these selections are from mainstream theatrical release. If anyone wants to discuss or challenge one of my choices in a respectable manner you can leave a comment below. If you wanna know my foreign and indie/underground non-theatrical release favorites, you can also leave a comment for that.

1. Inglorious Basterds
2. Up
3. Fantastic Mr. Fox
4. Paranormal Activity
5. Disney's Earth
6. (500) Days of Summer
7. The Time Traveler's Wife
8. Star Trek
9. Coraline
10. Funny People
11. Harry Potter & The Half-Blood Prince
12. Watchmen
13. Taken
14. Julie & Julia
15. I Love You, Man

Runners Up:
Taking Woodstock
Moon
Brief Interviews with Hideous Men
I Hope They Serve Beer In Hell
Zombieland
A Serious Man
Capitalism: A Love Story
Antichrist
Pirate Radio

Most Anticipated:
The Lovely Bones
Up In The Air
Avatar

0 comments:

Post a Comment